Saturday, October 22, 2011

Upcoming Ballet Show

It all began in Corrib Dance Academy in September when my ballet teacher told us that we were going to have a ballet show at Christmas.
The first half of the show is going to be fairy tales and the second half is going to be French ladies.
I’m in 3rd grade in ballet and 4th grade in modern dance.
I’m going to be doing all 6 shows now that I’m in 3rd grade.
I am the evil sea in ballet and a French lady in modern.
Rachel Quirke is also doing the ballet show. Rachel is the Good Sea in ballet and a Girly girl in modern dance.
My ballet teachers name is Trisha and she is a great ballet teacher.
She pushes us to do the very best we can do.
I love my dance!! I would say it is really going to be a fantastic show.
I’ll let you all know how the show goes. 
                                              Eva Gallagher

6 comments: