Saturday, October 22, 2011

                  A Series of Unfortunate Events
                        What did people think of this movie?
Lauren Roberts: “I thought it was depressing and sad”.
Eva Gallagher: “Exciting and scary”.
Rachel Quirke: “A sad adventure”.
Jennifer Sharkey: “Extremely unpleasant”.
Cíosa Marchant: “It was good but a bit boring”.
Ciara Kealy: “I think it was good but I kept getting lost”.
Finn Matthews:” It’s very predictable since  all of their guardians die”.
Me: “I lurve this movie.”
This film is about the woes of the Baudelaire orphans. They were on Briny Beach when Mr Poe told them that their parents perished in a terrible fire.
Will  they survive with no parents?
Three children. Violet aged 14, Klaus aged12 and Sunny only a few months old!!!!!!!!!
How will they survive????
Find out in A Series of Unfortunate Events.
By Lana Gohery

8 comments:

  1. I agree with Thoma$ and Jennifer, it is interesting, but as I said, it is kind of depressing too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with Lana it's amazing and funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i disagree with rachel i dont thinf it was that funny but it was amazing

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think its was thrilling and exciting at times!!!

    ReplyDelete